The TCP_Target_Reset_Count metric indicates the total number of reset (RST) packets sent from a target to a client. These resets are generated by the target and forwarded by the load balancer.  A datapoint of this metric DOES indicate target instances are closing connections from the Network Load Balancer.
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- asked 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How do I resolve the RegexSerDe error "Number of matching groups doesn't match the number of columns" in Amazon Athena?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I resolve the error "You have exceeded the allowed number of AWS accounts." for AWS Organizations?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago