Great guide! Instructions were incredibly clear and was able to get through the entire demo! Would recommend that you include certain parameters like how large should EBS volumes be when they are created and how many GB to extend them by. I was able to derive the amounts from
lsblk commands throughout the tutorial, but it would be nice to have them directly.
Also a cool note, you can add the
--resizefs/-r flag to
lvextend to automatically extend the file system. From the
man page, I've derived that it utilises the
fsadm tool behind the scenes which supports the
XFS filesystem. This saves us from executing separate
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I increase the size of my EBS volume if I receive an error that there's no space left on my file system?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago