I followed these steps and now my Datasync tasks are pushing logs to cloudwatch when they are executed manually. But they aren't creating log steams and pushing logs when triggered automatically based on their schedule. Any reason why it's not working for scheduled tasks?
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- How do I resolve the error that I receive in CloudFormation when I try to publish slow logs to CloudWatch Logs?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I resolve the "Log group does not exist" error for Lambda function logs in the CloudWatch console?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago