I have tried everything mentioned in this article. My server stopped responding to web server request on port 80 by itself.
My Web Server responds to CURL from within the server but not from external servers. I am able to connect to SSH port and also ping the server. Their is no firewall on my ubuntu. It is inactive. My Security Groups are configured correctly and unchanged from the time when it was working. There is no Network ACL or firewall configured on AWS side.
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 22 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago