If we want to customize the logs from instance for Amazon Linux 2 platform when the application is deployed using elasticbeanstalk, we need to follow these steps:
- Create a custom file in .ebextension/ in the root directory of your application
- Copy the below script and save the file with any name but with .config extension For Eg: custom-logs.config The below code is to include /var/log/messages logs to be streamed to cloudwatch ( can't paste the script here as its lengthy)
- Deploy the application.
You should see the logs in cloudwatch for the configured logs.
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How do I customize my nginx configuration to modify the "client_max_body_size" in Elastic Beanstalk?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago