I have questions about my AWS resources, account, or bill. How can I get answers to my questions?
To get help from AWS, try one of the following resources:
Check the documentation for the service you're using. AWS documentation usually includes tutorials for common use-cases and troubleshooting guides.
See if other AWS users can help. AWS engineers also monitor the forums and provide help on a best-effort basis.
All AWS customers can create cases related to the following:
- Account and billing queries
- Service quota increase
If you need one-on-one technical support, you can upgrade your Support plan. For more information, see How do I change my AWS Support plan?
If you have signed up for a Developer, Business, or Enterprise Support plan, you can open a technical support case.
If you have an account or billing related question, do the following:
- Sign in to your AWS account.
- Open the AWS Support Center.
- Choose Create case.
- Select Account and billing support.
- Enter the required information in the Case details section.
- Select your preference for Contact options.
Note: The options for contact vary based on the type of case and your Support plan.
- Choose Submit.
The following are examples of account and billing related questions:
- Can you reopen my closed account?
- Are the services on my account active?
- Can you help me understand the line items on my AWS bill?
If you want to request service quota increases, select Service limit increase in the Create case section, and then enter the required information.
How do I get technical support from AWS?
Compare AWS Support plans