The rePost needs to be revisited to update the appropriate verbiage related to "Provisioned Concurrency". Default unreserved concurrency is not the same as Provisioned Concurrency. Please visit the AWS Lambda user guide to learn more about Provisioned Concurrency.
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
Please update "up to 60 more instances per minute" to "up to 300 more instances per minute"; see this what's new post: https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2023/11/aws-lambda-polling-scale-rate-sqs-event-source/ and updated documentation: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/with-sqs.html
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why is my Lambda function retrying valid Amazon SQS messages and placing them in my dead-letter queue?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why aren't Amazon S3 event notifications delivered to an Amazon SQS queue that uses server-side encryption?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago