BEWARE that this post contains inconsistent link URLs. In step 2 it says "Open CloudFormation with the Instance Scheduler template." where both "CloudFormation" and "template" are hyperlinks. The problem is that the former links to CloudFormation set to use a template at https://s3.amazonaws.com/solutions-reference/aws-instance-scheduler/latest/instance-scheduler.template whereas it seems that the template is actually at https://s3.amazonaws.com/solutions-reference/aws-instance-scheduler/latest/aws-instance-scheduler.template i.e. ".../instance-scheduler.template" vs ".../aws-instance-scheduler.template"
They both give you a valid bit of data back so it's not obvious you've got a bad URL. The former gives you a really old copy ... which you'll think is the latest until you find the new one and then realise it's a subtly different URL that contains a newer version :-/
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I make sure that the CodeDeploy agent is deployed when I use CloudFormation to provision Amazon EC2 instances?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago