How does this prevents users from impersonating another user and generate a token on behalf of another IAM user since each user who has the login access to the bastion host can generate token on behalf of another user if they know the IAM user name of their colleagues?
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I use Amazon RDS Proxy to connect to my Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance or Aurora MySQL-Compatible DB cluster?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot access errors that I receive when I try to connect to my Amazon RDS or Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago