This is very helpful. However, the article says we have to manually enter the WorkspaceID that needs to be recovered. Is it possible to send the Unhealthy WorkspaceID automatically via cloudwatch alarm ? Or do we have any automation to fetch the Unhealthy WorkspaceID automatically?
Thank you for your comment. We'll review and update the Knowledge Center article as needed.
- In CDK, how do you enable `associatePublicIpAddress` in an AutoScalingGroup that has a `mixedInstancesPolicy`?Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- asked 24 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I delay the termination of an unhealthy Amazon EC2 instance so that I can troubleshoot issues?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago