I want to increase my service quota for Amazon WorkSpaces. How can I do this?
Amazon WorkSpaces-based resources in your AWS account have default quotas (also known as service limits). For more information, see Amazon WorkSpaces quotas.
To request a quota increase, do the following:
- Open the WorkSpaces Limits form.
- Select the Region.
- Select the Limit type you're requesting a quota increase for. For example, Max WorkSpaces.
Note: Graphics and Graphics Pro bundles are supported in the following Regions: US East (N. Virginia), US West (Oregon), EU (Ireland), EU (Frankfurt), Asia Pacific (Sydney), Asia Pacific (Tokyo), and Asia Pacific (Singapore). You can request quota increases for Graphics and Graphics Pro in these Regions only.
- Enter the New Limit Value.
- Select Add another request to enter another increase request for the same limit type.
- Enter the Use Case Description explaining why you're requesting a limit increase.
Note: Request for more than 200 WorkSpaces or more than 20 Graphics/Graphics Pro WorkSpaces require additional information. Make sure you answer the additional questions listed within the request form in your use case description.
- Enter Contact options.
- Select Submit.
Troubleshoot WorkSpaces issues