AWS re:Post을(를) 사용하면 다음에 동의하게 됩니다. 이용 약관

"An error occurred (FleetCapacityExceededException) when calling the CreateGameSession operation: Unable to reserve a process on fleet

0

So I uploaded a build which I have tested on the lcoal gamelift sdk and was able to create sessions using the terminal command. However, When I uploaded the build and created a fleet, i am unable to start a session. In describe sessions, i am returned empty array. however, when I try to create a session, "An error occurred (FleetCapacityExceededException) when calling the CreateGameSession operation: Unable to reserve a process on fleet is being received. how can I solve this issue?Enter image description here

1개 답변
0

Hey Arjun,

FleetCapacityExceededException indicates that there are no healthy server processes available on your fleet to host a new game session. In the screenshot posted, Active servers is 0 which corresponds to the same.

  • Have you verified that the server starts up correctly? You could potentially test your game server integration with GameLift locally using GameLift local.
  • Have you verified your fleet events to check for events that could indicate issues with the server process crashing or terminating in an unexpected manner? You can look for this via the AWS Console or alternatively using the describe-fleet-events command.

Thanks!

답변함 2달 전
  • Hi Shashank, Locally I am able to start the server. I am able to integrate with gamelift local and is getting the healthy status in logs. I am able to connect players also locally to the server.

  • Thanks for getting back. I suspect there's something different happening up when actually starting up the server on the EC2 instance. Have you checked your fleet events to check for server process events that indicate server termination or reporting unhealthy?

  • Hey, Finally I managed to resolve the issue. I reuploaded the build and created a new fleet. Now the issue is resolvfed. But I am uable to connect to the server now on my UE5 client. I receive the Ip address and I try to travel my client to the IP address using OpenLEvel. Buiy I am getting some logs mentioning connection timeout/packet loss. Any idea why? I am putting my logs here after I use OpenLEvel.

    LogAudioMixer: Display: Starting AudioMixerPlatformInterface::RunInternal(), InstanceID=10 LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.01, Realtime: 7.11. IpNetDriver_0 LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.01, Realtime: 9.31. IpNetDriver_0 LogAnalytics: Warning: EventCache either took too long to flush (1.045 ms) or had a very large payload (0.436 KB, 1 events). Listing events in the payload for investigation: LogAnalytics: Warning: Editor.Usage.Heartbeat,433 LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.01, Realtime: 8.39. IpNetDriver_0 LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.01, Realtime: 15.43. IpNetDriver_0

로그인하지 않았습니다. 로그인해야 답변을 게시할 수 있습니다.

좋은 답변은 질문에 명확하게 답하고 건설적인 피드백을 제공하며 질문자의 전문적인 성장을 장려합니다.

질문 답변하기에 대한 가이드라인