What are the recommended data integration tools for NetSuite ERP?
A customer is interested in doing analytics using the data stored in multiple platforms like NetSuite ERP and Magenta (RDS MariaDB db backend) in AWS. They are looking to integrate the data (about 8 millions of rows but not sure of the data size) to Redshift and/or S3 so they can get started on using analytics services in AWS.
Are they any recommended data integration tools for NetSuite ERP? They have used Celigo in the past but they said they don't recommend the tool for anybody. I have heard about Matillion, Dell Boomi, or other solutions using AWS Glue but I would like to know if I there is any specific tools we usually recommend to the customer. If you can share pros/cons of each of those tools, that will be very helpful as well.
I appreciate your insights!
Dell Boomi (https://boomi.com/)
- Considered by many to be one of the most robust and complete solutions
- Boomi provides ample documentation, training, and support; allowing users to work through tough problems
- Boomi delivers top-notch security, allowing you to rest assured that your information is protected and proactively guarded against new threats
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface for new users
- Some technical skills required – analysts can build and troubleshoot but must have some training first
- Cost can be prohibitive – Reviewers rated Boomi in the 96th percentile when it comes to costs
- Development is all graphic based. This can be a hang up to people with development knowledge
- A lack of community
- Debugging is not as easy as other platforms
- Excellent Customer Service
- Most value of any IPaaS (Jitterbit is priced at 36th percentile in the IPaaS market)
- Intuitive for developers to quickly and easily pick up
- Simple enough for non-tech analysts to learn with some training
- Flexible – allowing developers to add custom logic
- Perfect for SalesForce/NetSuite integrations
- Documentation and training materials can be improved
- Not as easy to create logic in Jitterbit as a full ETL tool such as Informix
- Version issues can occur when
Single DB backup/restore for RDSAccepted Answerasked 5 years ago
What is the best AWS service to help my nonprofit analyze our donor data?asked a month ago
S3 Integration Oracle RDS and DMSAccepted Answerasked 2 years ago
What is the benefit of using the MyRocks storage engine on RDS for MariaDB?asked 4 months ago
Why does default max_connections differ in the default parameter groups for RDS MySQL and RDS MariaDB?asked 6 months ago
Can the customer check how their data are currently partitioned in Timestream?asked 13 days ago
Using custom license in Azure Data Exchangeasked 2 months ago
Can you determine what AZ an S3 One Zone IA bucket is stored in?Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
What are the recommended data integration tools for NetSuite ERP?Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
Multiple Kinesis Data Analytics apps to use the same Kinesis firehose delivery stream as sourceAccepted Answerasked a year ago