This problem is solved by editing
wp_site tables. All I had to do is change the old IP address into a new static one.
As I commented, you may not understand what you are requesting.
If you want to make it unreachable, SSH into Lightsail and run the following command: This is because bitnami follows dynamic IP address changes by default.
$ sudo / opt / bitnami / configure_app_domain --disable-automatic-configuration
- "This site can’t be reached " -> Using Lightsail with a wordpress instance and a Route53 Domain NameAccepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- Why is my AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection in the DOWN IPSEC UP status when the customer gateway is UP?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- Why is my certificate renewal still pending after I validated my domain names using the ACM managed renewal process?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago