Currently there is no way to change the password policy when using AWS SSO as your identity source. This limitation applies only to users created in the AWS SSO identity store. If you have configured an identity source other than AWS SSO for authentication, such as Active Directory or an external identity provider, the password policies for your users are defined and enforced in those systems, not in AWS SSO and can be customized within those systems.
The product team is aware of the feature request. If you happen to work with an account manager at AWS you can have them or the solutions architect add your customer influence to the existing request. Features are added and worked based on the amount of customer influence a feature has.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I use the AWSSupport-ResetLinuxUserPassword runbook to change a Linux user password on my EC2 instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago