Even though it’s a public subnet please ensure assign Public IP address to the ECS service is set to true.
If it’s not then it will only have a private IP address and can’t reach the internet or AWS services.
In const fargateService Add assignPublicIp : true
- Accepted Answerasked 10 days ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I resolve the "dockertimeouterror unable transition start timeout after wait 3m0s" error in Amazon ECS for Fargate?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago