Cheking in this website, it seem that port 22 is closed, https://portchecker.co/checking.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- asked a year ago
- asked 8 months ago
- Why is my Lightsail load balancer failing the health check even though the website is running correctly?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I troubleshoot database connection errors on WordPress-based applications hosted in Lightsail?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
Have you tried checking the Security groups rules 22 is allowed to your IP ? if post looks good try rebooting the machine, Can i know what causes the site down ?
Hey GK, it seem that rebooting the machine multiple time did fix the first part, it did change the ip adress, but i did set up again the web site and CyberPanel Dashboard, that i found that it have Disk Usage 99/100, that i guess is the cause of the site going down, but i still cant have access the SSh , and its very important to fix it if you can.
Another question if i may, is there a possibility to upgrade Volume size if the instance from 8 to 30.
thank you in advances.