The account that holds the VPC sending the traffic to the DX will pay the data transfer out charges. The change for this fee was historically paid by the account that owned the DX.
If the traffic first routes through a firewall or IPS in a transit VPC before going out, then that account would be the sender and pay the data transfer out fee.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- AWS Transfer Family announces AWS CloudFormation support and enhanced monitoring capabilities for AS2EXPERTpublished 9 months ago