AWS IoT services are indeed used to create scalable IoT cloud solutions for customers. A typical AWS IoT architecture will combine IoT services (like AWS IoT Core or AWS IoT Analytics) with services for compute (like AWS Lambda), database (like Amazon DynamoDB or Amazon Aurora), and storage (like Amazon S3).
You can find example IoT architectures on our IoT Solution Repository.
I'm not sure I understand the reason why you're looking to classify the services in those terms, which have different meanings to different people. Instead, start from the use case that needs to be solved and work backwards from there to understand the most appropriate solution.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I configure an EventBridge rule for GuardDuty to send custom SNS notifications for specific AWS service event types?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 days ago