SORs are automatically assigned based on billing and contact information.
To find out if SOR changes are possible, we recommend opening a case with AWS Support under "Account and billing" as described in the document below.
If you have questions about your SOR, create an Account and billing support case and specify the Other Billing Questions option.
As far as reading this document, I think the SOR needs to be "AWS Inc".
You can use Advance Pay if your seller of record (SOR) is AWS Inc. and you’re paying in USD. If you don’t see the Advance Pay tab, this can be for the following reasons:
- You have a different SOR for your AWS account. To find your SOR, go to the Payment preferences page and under your default payment method, see the name under Service provider. You can also find this information in the Tax settings page, under the Seller column.
- If you’re a member account that is part of an organization, only the management account (also called the payer account) can use Advance Pay.
Advance Pay isn’t available in AWS GovCloud (US).
For a full list of service restrictions for Advance Pay, see Advance Pay.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago