You will now be automatically enrolled in Amazon RDS Extended Support starting February 29, 2024.
This means that you do not need to opt-in and will be automatically enrolled in Extended Support, so if you cannot afford to incur Extended Support fees, please upgrade your DB version.
I can only assume its not been published yet
We will publish a notification on AWS Health Dashboard when it’s time to opt-in
I would Keep an eye out for thie notification and check your Health Dashboard too for the notification
- asked 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I enable audit logging for an Amazon RDS for MySQL or MariaDB instance and publish the logs to CloudWatch?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago