Found the solution. Yeah it if attach AmazonConnect_FullAccess, the permission of recording pause and resume will be added. If you want to create a separate policy only for recording actions use in your actions:
"connect:StartContactRecording", "connect:StopContactRecording", "connect:SuspendContactRecording", "connect:ResumeContactRecording"
- asked 8 months ago
- asked 3 years ago
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked 3 years ago
- How do I change or remove the default message played when transferring a call to a queue in Amazon Connect?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
You got it, that's it.