I don't have experience with this, but is this something the Schema Conversion Tool would recreate for you? Just a thought.
Afraid you have to do this manually
Make sure to create any stored procedures, triggers, functions, or events manually in your Amazon RDS database. If you have any of these objects in the database that you are copying, exclude them when you run mysqldump. To do so, include the following arguments with your mysqldump command: --routines=0 --triggers=0 --events=0.
- asked 5 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- How can I resolve 1227 and definer errors when importing data to my Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance using mysqldump?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago