Unfortunately you wont be able to recover lost access keys. You will need to re-create the IAM user and create new access keys.
If you have AWS Config active, you can find the configuration of the IAM User there (policies, groups, etc) to recreate it.
Thanks, one more question, seems quicksight data is user based, if any user creates a dashboard it wont saved in root account, if that user removed, can we recover quicksight data? quicksight authenticate with iam user to login as well, anyone please help?
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago