You can't train directly on the virtual circuit tracks.
Each race in the circuit has its own new competition track that you cannot directly trained on. This is to prevent people from just overfitting a model on the trainable track to get the best time. The virtual circuit will resemble the matching trainable circuit, but will be changed just enough to ensure your model needs to be generalized.
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago