This seems a case in which AWS Support should be able to help you.
Your best next steps would be to open a Support case, in case you have not yet a Support subscription, consider to upgrade to Developer Support or Business support depending on the urgency of your case.
Without looking at the internal logs or having more detailed information on the situation it is not possible to provide guidance, sorry.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- How to figure out whether NAT Gateway processing charge is due to internet bound traffic or within AWS?EXPERTpublished 6 months ago