Have you looked at the Logging server messages documentation which talks about how you can emit and fetch game session logs on your game server.
To elaborate, once you have enabled logging, it should be accessible via
- GetGameSessionLog API.
- The "Game sessions" tab on the fleet details page through the AWS GameLift Console.
Alternatively if your game session never went ACTIVE, you can remotely access the instance directly. Once you're on the instance you can find your logs under
C:\Game for Windows or
/local/game for linux.
If you're still facing issues, please create a Support ticket, and the GameLift team can help take a deeper look into what's going on.
- asked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago