I ran the following command on the US regions and could only find AMD processors with 2.2GHz.
aws ec2 describe-instance-types \ --query InstanceTypes[?ProcessorInfo.SustainedClockSpeedInGhz==\`2.2\`].[InstanceType,ProcessorInfo.SustainedClockSpeedInGhz] \ --output table
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- How do I diagnose high CPU utilization on my EC2 Windows instance when my CPU is not being throttled?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How can I resolve high CPU utilization on my T2 or T3 EC2 Windows instance if my CPU is being throttled?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago