I assume this is a self-managed postgres database? You'll need to upgrade the database from v9 to v11, you cannot just use the database files created in one version from another db engine version.
You can refer to this documentation for instructions for example: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/pgupgrade.html
First attach to v9 , upgarde the db to v11 and from this point you have the data on EBS ready for another detach-attach as v11
- How can I copy my Amazon EBS snapshot data to Amazon S3 and create EBS volumes for custom data in S3?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How do I create Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager policies from selected EBS volumes in the EC2 console?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago