No, that's not possible today. Please get in touch with your local AWS account team so that we can add this as a feature request.
Also: What's the requirement for having a password on the BGP session? The BGP session can only be established within the VPN tunnel which is already authenticated and encrypted so adding a password for BGP doesn't increase the level of security.
- asked a year ago
- Is it possible to set up a dynamic routing connection to AWS through a site-to-site VPN via a vendor?Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How can I configure a Site-to-Site VPN connection with dynamic routing between AWS and Microsoft Azure?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- Why is my AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection in the DOWN IPSEC UP status when the customer gateway is UP?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago