Some services do have local development options, EventBridge is not one of them. In either case, it is usually recommended to works with the cloud and not locally.
Each developer should create their own environment with their own resources, including EventBridge. This can be done by using an account for developer (the preferred option) or by using a single development account with different names to the different environments.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- Does FlexMatch support StartMatchmaking where the team is already big enough to satisfy the rule used?Accepted Answerasked 6 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 15 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago