I suggest you to create a Technical Support case with AWS support since they have more visibility of your RDS MySQL instance. They will be able to check and advise if it is related to RDS Infrastructure or if something related to engine specific.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- Why is it taking a long time to perform a point-in-time recovery of my Amazon RDS for MySQL instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago