Hi, please follow this: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/userguide/WebsiteAccessPermissionsReqd.html
Most likely you need to add bucket policies too.
Hope it helps and if does, I'd appreciate whether answer can be accepted so that community can benefit for clarity when searching for similar questions, thanks ;)
Yes I added bucket policies as per your direction, and this resolved the matter. Thanks!
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- asked 7 days ago
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I open the URL to an Amazon S3 object that I have access to?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Why am I getting the error “The request contained an unsupported argument.” when I add an account to my Amazon S3 bucket’s ACL?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago