If it is possible for your email team to set up some kind of forwarding or aliases to make the root account email addresses usable temporarily, that would allow you to recover access.
Else, I'd recommend opening a support ticket from the Management account of the Organization to get assistance.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Why do I receive an error when I try to unlink a member account from my organization in AWS Organizations?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I remove a member account from an organization in AWS Organizations when I can't sign in to the member account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 14 days ago