You should also have a look at the security groups for the Lambda function, and the Network ACL for the subnets that the function resides in.
As of what I have understood, you are not required to add specific routes to the VPC Endpoint in the private subnets to get it working. Also, the Security Group is allowing all traffic on all protocols and ports.
The security group of the lambda function is allowing all outbound traffic.
Oh, I had to set an inbound rule on the SG for the Lambda function that allows all traffic on all protocols and ports for the same SG that the VPC Endpoint had.
- asked 6 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago