It is possible to train offline.
You need to use AWS servers... have you considered participating in AWS Educate? It provides resources (including AWS credits that can offset most/most of your costs) for students, professors, and education institutions. https://aws.amazon.com/education/awseducate/
Oh have I got news for you. You sure can. If you're curious on how, you check out my GitHub repo on it at https://github.com/crr0004/deepracer
Ah - correcting my statement: I should have said that AWS doesn't provide any specific tools/utilities to automate construction of the environment to make this easy.
Edited by: DanK-AWS on May 30, 2019 5:18 AM
Assumed closed if no further follow ups
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How can I configure on-premises servers to use temporary credentials with SSM Agent and unified CloudWatch Agent?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago