There are several reasons a nested stack could be stuck in an UPDATE_ROLLBACK_COMPLETE_CLEANUP_IN_PROGRESS state. These are;
CloudFormation is still in the process of removing old resources, or can't remove those resources due to a dependency issue.
Resource cleanup is paused because a sibling stack of a nested stack fails to update or roll back.
For troubleshooting steps, see our detailed knowledge center article Why is my CloudFormation stack stuck in the UPDATE_ROLLBACK_COMPLETE_CLEANUP_IN_PROGRESS or UPDATE_COMPLETE_CLEANUP_IN_PROGRESS state?
For further assistance and because it would require details that are non-public information, please open a support case with AWS using the following link
- asked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I import existing resources into a nested stack whose parent is the root stack in CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 24 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago