According to the AWS Shield Pricing page:
If you elect to cancel your subscription prior to your renewal date, you agree to pay any subscription fees up to and including the effective date of termination of the subscription.
- asked 5 months ago
- asked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 16 days ago
Thank you for your swift response. Is there any trial or any way to see if Shield Advanced is effective before committing to the 1-year minimum commitment? I would hate to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a product that does not fulfil our needs.
There is no Free Tier version of Shield Advanced. Maybe you can get some credits here: https://aws.amazon.com/activate/
I would contact your local AWS account team - they can have a discussion with you and engage with the Shield Advanced team.