Have a look on below certification paths https://d1.awsstatic.com/training-and-certification/docs/AWS_certification_paths.pdf
https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-data-analytics-specialty/ is being discontinued as below
This certification will be retiring on April 9, 2024. The last day to take this exam is April 8, 2024.
AWS Certified Data Engineer - Associate has been announced- depending on your experience and role you can work out right exam for you.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA) certification is not a prerequisite for the AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS) and is not required.
The order in which to take the exams is a very difficult question. It depends on what you want to take the certification exams for.
Choosing to take the SAA certification first can be beneficial as it provides a comprehensive understanding of AWS services and concepts. This foundational knowledge can be instrumental in grasping more complex topics in subsequent certifications. However, if you only want the DAS certification, you can skip it and take the DAS exam.
Finally, note that AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty will be discontinued in April 2024.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- Why is my AWS Config data not getting collected by the aggregator for my AWS account or AWS Organizations account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago