The problem was that the load balancer wasn't added to the ECS service itself. Once added, everything worked as expected.
Please ensure you create an Target Group of Instance type. When you register your ECS service in the ECS console, you define the load balancer and target group to use
When your ECS Servive starts, it registers its self in the target group
Sounds like your using a IP type target group?
- asked 10 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I troubleshoot Application Load Balancer health check failures for Amazon ECS tasks on Fargate?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago