Yes, you can use VPN Cloudhub if it is strictly what you have mentioned. See Providing secure communication between sites using VPN CloudHub and AWS VPN CloudHub.
Or you can also use AWS Transit Gateway (TGW) + VPN(s), this will increase cost of TGW VPN attachments. This architecture gives more flexibility in terms of future need to connect to AWS VPCs.
Recommended approach is to go with TGW VPNs. It also has additional benefit of ECMP over VPN to get more VPN throughput whereas VPN Cloudhub is limited to 1.25Gbps throughput per VPN connection. Site-to-Site VPN single and multiple connection examples also cover both mentioned options.
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- How can I configure a Site-to-Site VPN connection with dynamic routing between AWS and Microsoft Azure?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago