Have you tried using replace function to modify the contents as per https://docs.aws.amazon.com/dms/latest/userguide/CHAP_Tasks.CustomizingTasks.TableMapping.SelectionTransformation.Expressions.html#:~:text=%3A%2050%0A%7D%0A%7D-,Using%20SQLite%20functions%20to%20build%20expressions,-You%20use%20table
The replace(x,y,z) function returns a string formed by substituting string z for every occurrence of string y in string x.
I hope it helps.
To solve this issue I added lambda to remove those characters.
I used to have the following flow:
Oracle DB -> AWS DMS -> S3 Bucket
Oracle DB -> AWS DMS -> S3 Bucket1 -> Lambda -> S3 Bucket2
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- What are the best practices for migrating an Oracle database to a target RDS for PostgreSQL database using AWS DMS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago