After installing the available update and then upgrading my elasticsearch domain from v7.7 to v7.9. I was able to see all of the indices I created.
My original issue occurred around the same time that AWS was having the kinesis issues in us-east-1 region where my elastic lives. I'm assuming that was the source of my problems.
Will mark this as resolved.
Hopefully this helps someone else
I added a reply to my initial post with what fixed the problem.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I turn off the .opendistro-alerting-alert-history index alerts in my Amazon OpenSearch Service cluster?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- SUPPORT ENGINEERpublished 2 days ago