MSK Serverless uses IAM Authentication only. And when the access control method is IAM, SASL/SCRAM or TLS, clients must use TLS encryption to communicate with the brokers.
Thus, for your MSK Serverless cluster TLS Encryption is enabled by default. The below image shows the same information on provisioned cluster.
I hope the above information helps..!
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How do I transfer data between Amazon MSK clusters in different accounts with MirrorMaker 2 that's running on MSK Connect?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot the connection between Transit Gateway and third-party virtual appliances running in a VPC?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 19 days ago