SNS messageAttributes of type Number is sent to lambda event as type String. But this is a not a bug as per AWS documentation. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sns/latest/dg/sns-message-attributes.html
Number data type isn't supported for AWS Lambda subscriptions. If you specify this data type for Lambda endpoints, it's passed as the String data type in the JSON payload that Amazon SNS delivers to Lambda.
Right, I missed that. I can't really understand why that would not be support on Lamda's though. It would still be the same StringValue, only the Type would be differently named.
- How do I create a subscription between my Amazon SQS queue and an Amazon SNS topic in CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago