Thank you for contacting us and for using Amazon Managed Blockchain.
I understand that you keep getting error :
connection error: desc = "transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 0.0.0.0:7051: connect: connection refused"
The error message you are seeing is due to a connection issue between your endorser client and the peer node. This could be caused by a number of reasons such as incorrect connection details for your Hyperledger Fabric network.
Please have a look at the instructions at Chainstack Docs: Hyperledger Fabric tools to correctly connect to the network.
The error message means that the endorser client is unable to connect to the peer at the specified address and port. There are a few possible reasons for this error:
- The peer may not be running.
- The peer may be running, but the endorser client may not have the correct network configuration.
- The peer may be running, and the endorser client may have the correct network configuration, but the peer may be refusing connections.
To troubleshoot this error, you can try the following steps:
- Verify that the peer is running. You can do this by checking the logs for the peer.
- Verify that the endorser client has the correct network configuration. You can do this by checking the connection profile for the endorser client.
- Verify that the peer is not refusing connections. You can do this by checking the logs for the peer.
If you have verified that all of the above are correct, and you are still getting the error, you may need to contact us at, AWS support for assistance.
To help you with further investigation on this issue, please feel free to cut a support ticket and provide more details about your account information like Blockchain network ID and the number of nodes in your network and we'd be glad to assist you further.
Please open a support case with AWS using the link:
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I troubleshoot the API Gateway error “Execution failed due to configuration error: General SSLEngine problem”?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago