Using a unique object key in S3 for every new build solved the problem for us so far (but only for new builds, after making this modification in our build and deployment pipeline).
This requirement should be documented, or even better, using unique object keys should be enforced, instead of breaking unsuspectingly after months of use!
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- How do I update Lambda environment variables without hardcoding a new function version into my application?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I upgrade my Elastic Beanstalk environment platform from a deprecated or retired version to the latest version?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 14 days ago