You're correct; the workaround today is to use a Transit Gateway; attach the VPN to the Transit Gateway; and then inspect using Network Firewall either within the source VPC or by using route tables on the Transit Gateway to send traffic to an inspection VPC.
- asked 3 months ago
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I monitor my transit gateway and Site-to-Site VPN on a transit gateway using Network Manager?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 24 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago