I understand that your SES account was paused after an internal review by the SES team.
Requests pertaining to moving SES Accounts out of sandbox, and granting with production access/Limit Increase are handled by the SES team. This is a different team to AWS Premium Support and this is a team dedicated to handling requests such as - increasing sending limits, lifting sandbox restrictions, granting production access, etc.
From Premium Support side, we are able to assist with technical queries related to the SES service; but granting/denying production access for SES Accounts is solely based on the decision of the SES team. AWS Premium Support does not have the ability to influence that decision, and/or grant production access for SES Accounts.
So, if you would still like to obtain production access for your SES Account, then I would request that you reply back on the currently active Support case and mention the following :
- Issues you have identified that caused the sending pause
- Steps taken at your end to address the issues
You can request for a re-review of your production access request on the Support case, or you can also submit a new Production Access request - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/dg/request-production-access.html
However, please note it is possible that the SES team may or may not be able to provide further information/update regarding your request to move your SES Account out of sandbox and grant production access.
If your query is still not addressed or routed to the concerned team, please create a new Support case and share the case number here with us.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- My Amazon SES sending account is under review or its ability to send email is paused. How can I fix this?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I use the AWSSupport-ListEC2Resources Automation runbook to get information for all the EC2 resources in my account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago