To check the download process status during Amazon WorkDocs Companion work on macOS M1, you can follow these steps:
Click on the Amazon WorkDocs Companion icon in the menu bar and select "Downloads" from the drop-down menu.
In the Downloads window, you will see a list of all the files that are currently being downloaded by Amazon WorkDocs Companion.
Click on the file that you want to check the download progress for.
You will see the download progress bar and the estimated time remaining for the download.
If there are any errors during the download, you will see a notification with the error message in the Downloads window.
You can also click on the "More Info" button next to the download progress bar to see more details about the download, such as the download speed and the total size of the file.
Keep in mind that the download speed will depend on your internet connection speed, and the estimated time remaining may change as the download progresses.
- asked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I troubleshoot slow loading times when I use a web browser to download an object stored in Amazon S3?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago